home about schedule topics books story contact
I want to feature you on my blog!
As most of you know I typically only post on the blog Mondays through Thursdays. But starting next week, I want to do some special Friday posts where I feature you.

I love the little community we have here in this corner of the Internet world. So I thought it might be fun for y'all to get to know one another a little better.

Wait, I see you sliding towards the back of the room. Stop shrinking back. Stop avoiding eye contact for fear of getting picked. You know this will be fun!

So, here's how you can participate:

~ If you've read my book, "Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl" tell me how it has impacted you... stepped on your toes... interrupted you... made you laugh... made you cry... made you want to throw the book across the room- whatever. I'm all ears.

~ You can tell me several different ways:
  • You can write about it on your blog and provide a link for me in the comments below.

  • You can write a brief version of what you'd like to say in the comments and leave your email address for me to contact you for more.

  • You can record a little video, post it on you tube, and leave me a link to go and view it. Obviously, you don't need a fancy smancy camera for this as you know my videos are just about as basic in quality as they come.

  • If you read the book as part of a Bible study group with the workbooks and DVD's, feel free to enter as a group!

~ Now here's the really fun part of this. Not only will you be featured on the blog for your mama and tens of others to see, but you will win a special gift pack. Kind of like when I was on the Price is Right and I won a year's supply of Monistat (yeast infection) Cream.

But I'm not going to be giving away any cream. Whew!

Anyhow, each week the little gift pack will be different. Some weeks it will be books. Other weeks it might be something from my closet that I loved, bought on sale and then never quite figured out how to make it work. But one woman's unused sale item is another woman's treasure right?

Oh how I get off track.

Where were we?

Oh yes. Featuring you on a Friday post talking or writing about your experience with "Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl."

I'll be leaving this post up through the weekend and I'll pick the next 4 Becoming More Friday Features from the comments and links in the comments left below.

Clear as mud? Yipppeeee. I can't wait to tell the world about you.

To leave a comment, click on the word comments or post a comment below and follow the prompts.