The Cruise people called!!!
Just imagine a little less than a year from now... October 14- 18, 2010...
You and I are chatting it up while digging our toes into the sandy shores of a tropical beach. We'll start in Ft. Lauderdale then go to Key West and Cozumel, Mexico.
No laundry. No appointments. No stress. No dogs choking on chicken bones.
Just an expanse of ocean stretching before us and a few days making memories we'll never forget. It's good for friends to hit the pause button on life every now and then.
We always think there will be time for things like this later. But what if later could be now? What if later should be now?
I'll admit, I struggled a little writing about all this because I know finances are tight and the last place we think we should spend our money is on ourselves. But sometimes it's a really good investment for our families if we invest in some girlfriend recharging time for us.
So, if we start saving now we can totally make this happen. The Girlfriend's Getaway Cruise has a monthly payment option. So, cut out a few lattes here and pinch your pennies there. Ask for money toward this trip for Christmas and your birthday. It adds up quickly.
And before you know it we'll be giggling together and acting all stalkerish with Karen Kingsbury, Angela Thomas, Renee Swope, Shari Braendel, Carol Kent, and several other really cool people who'll be speaking refreshing messages of encouragement into our lives.
I'll be speaking on "Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl" and "What Every Wife Should Know."
And for you writers and speakers... I'll be hosting a special speakers and writers Q&A with Karen Kingsbury, Renee Swope and a few others. You'll get the inside scoop like never before about getting your ministry started!
A cruise ship full of women connecting, laughing, and learning about Jesus.
Hey, I'll even teach you the MC Hammer at one of the dances y'all. As long as I remember my patch that keeps me walking straight. Or dancing straight in this case.
Anywho.
It will be fun.
And I totally want you to come. So, I arranged for a coupon. Because that's what Southern girls do. We tease our hair. We add extra syllables to our words. And we find coupons for the craziest things.
Here it is... To use it just tell the cruise lady to please apply the "Proverbs 31 pass code discount" when you call 1-800-889-5265. But don't wait because this sale price is only good until November 13th.
And please, please, please don't assume you can't go before talking with them. They are so great about helping break the price down in a way you just might be able to work it out!
On a completely different note... does anyone else have an issue with wasps taking up residence in your home during this time of year? Well, one flew down my shirt last night and stung me twice.
I'm pretty certain if you live somewhere on Earth you might have heard me screaming last night.
And, I'm pretty certain there will be no wasps on this cruise ship. Which is yet another reason we must go girls.
Anyone up for it?
_________________________________

Home