home about schedule topics books story contact
Don't Miss Today
For those of you who visit here often you know several things about my blog...

* I love contests and am having one today! See below...

* I've made this weird switch to serving veggies and fruit when we hang out instead of brownies.

* I have this really awful habit of mixing up my homonyms. Most recently "sites" instead of "sights" and "pedals instead of petals."

I do however have a handle on "there vs. their vs. they're." There was a girl who mixed up her homonyms. Her friends make her aware of this in this sweetest way telling her they're happy to help. Their concern was having inappropriate homonyms on your blog is a bit like walking around with toilet paper on your shoe... somebody has to help a sister out! The end.

* And lastly, you all know the best days on this blog are the Holly Days right? Holly Good is an amazing friend and the world is most certainly a better place because she was born. And my world is certainly a better place because she is in it.

Now, she's not one who likes a fuss made over her. But she does love to inspire people to reach out to others.

So, I'm declaring this day "Be Good to Someone in honor of Holly Good Day." Here's how it will work... look for someone to be good to today. Be good. Come back here and post a comment to Holly about how someone else smiled today because of her special day.

She will love this!

Here are some ideas...

~Pay for someone else's coffee.

~Send a handwritten note to the first friend you think of this morning.

~Write your child's teacher a note telling her thank you.

~Call your mom today just because.

~Let someone who has less groceries cut in front of you in line today.

~Say yes when your child wants ice cream today before dinner.

Just don't forget to pop back over and tell us what you did... I can't wait for Holly to see how many people will have happiness sprinkled in their day because of her birthday!

If you leave a comment below, you'll be entered to win, by random drawing, 2 copies of my book "Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl. Monday, I'll announce the winner of 2 books as well as the CD I gave away last week.

Happy Holly Day!