Thank you for praying for me this weekend. I'll post more about the conference later this week. But first, I have to give you an update on Hope's trip to Ethiopia. I've tried to write this post so many times.
It's hard to put into words the fullness my heart feels over what Hope did this summer.
This little girl that was such a pistol to raise.
This little girl that would not sleep the first year of her life and made me cry with dread when the sun would start to set each night.
This little girl who put her hands on her hips at age two and told me she was tired of me bossing her.
This little girl who to this day doesn't like to be bossed.
This little girl who I bossed dispite her great dislike of being bossed and who I was sure I had messed up beyond repair because of my many ranting and raving hormonal responses to her dislike of my bossing.
But God.
It's hard to put into words the fullness my heart feels over what Hope did this summer.
This little girl that was such a pistol to raise.
This little girl that would not sleep the first year of her life and made me cry with dread when the sun would start to set each night.
This little girl who put her hands on her hips at age two and told me she was tired of me bossing her.
This little girl who to this day doesn't like to be bossed.
This little girl who I bossed dispite her great dislike of being bossed and who I was sure I had messed up beyond repair because of my many ranting and raving hormonal responses to her dislike of my bossing.
But God.

Home