Well, it turns out my family and I would like to pop over to your house for a visit. And don't worry about the laundry piles and junk drawers.
Those things don't bother us a bit.
And we are totally not picky eaters if you decide to make us a snack. We are Doritos eating, boxed brownie loving kind of people.
In other words, don't stress.
All you have to do to invite me and my brood into your home is turn on the Oprah show this Thursday. It turns out they are re-airing the "Fascinating Families Show" that we were a part of last year.
I will give you a little warning that the family that is featured right after us may raise some questions that are bigger than what you want small children to deal with. Just so you know.
Now, I know being on Oprah is controversial. Believe me, the anti-Oprah people made that very clear the last time our show aired. I even had some people accuse me of losing my salvation.
But here's the deal.
The producers that came to film our show were Christians that totally got our message. I think you'll see that for 22 minutes God was honored on national TV during our interview. Therefore, why would we not go on the Oprah show?
Remember the cool verse I shared from Acts 4:13 yesterday? Well, I kept reading in Acts this morning and have mercy if I didn't find another smack daddy verse!
The legalistic Sanhedrins warned Peter and John to stop speaking in Jesus' name. In other words, it's just not appropriate to walk around telling the whole world about Jesus and under no certain terms are the two of you to appear on the Oprah show giving testimony about the amazing things of God.
Okay, so I added that last part.
But listen how Peter and John reply...
"We cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard," (Acts 4:20).
Acts 4:21 goes on to say, "After further threats they let them go. They could not decide how to punish them, because all the people were praising God for what happened."
Yup, that pretty much sums it... I can't help speaking about what I've seen and heard from God. So, whether or not you watch the show, pray that God uses it in a mighty way tomorrow...
and that the naysayers will be drowned out by "all the other people praising God for what happened!"
Those things don't bother us a bit.
And we are totally not picky eaters if you decide to make us a snack. We are Doritos eating, boxed brownie loving kind of people.
In other words, don't stress.
All you have to do to invite me and my brood into your home is turn on the Oprah show this Thursday. It turns out they are re-airing the "Fascinating Families Show" that we were a part of last year.
I will give you a little warning that the family that is featured right after us may raise some questions that are bigger than what you want small children to deal with. Just so you know.
Now, I know being on Oprah is controversial. Believe me, the anti-Oprah people made that very clear the last time our show aired. I even had some people accuse me of losing my salvation.
But here's the deal.
The producers that came to film our show were Christians that totally got our message. I think you'll see that for 22 minutes God was honored on national TV during our interview. Therefore, why would we not go on the Oprah show?
Remember the cool verse I shared from Acts 4:13 yesterday? Well, I kept reading in Acts this morning and have mercy if I didn't find another smack daddy verse!
The legalistic Sanhedrins warned Peter and John to stop speaking in Jesus' name. In other words, it's just not appropriate to walk around telling the whole world about Jesus and under no certain terms are the two of you to appear on the Oprah show giving testimony about the amazing things of God.
Okay, so I added that last part.
But listen how Peter and John reply...
"We cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard," (Acts 4:20).
Acts 4:21 goes on to say, "After further threats they let them go. They could not decide how to punish them, because all the people were praising God for what happened."
Yup, that pretty much sums it... I can't help speaking about what I've seen and heard from God. So, whether or not you watch the show, pray that God uses it in a mighty way tomorrow...
and that the naysayers will be drowned out by "all the other people praising God for what happened!"

Home