Before we get to the life lessons from my "Jack Black" sound alike Panda, I have to ask y'all a question. Girl to girl. Because every now and then I like to get a little deep.
What kind of fingernail polish do you like? Have you found any particular brand that works well and actually stays on for more than two hours. I mean really.
And while we are pondering the fragile things of life for a moment... what colors are in? I see a lot of black these days which is totally cool if you can pull it off. Me? Not so much.
Okay, now that those all important questions are out of the way, here is the list of life lessons my kids wrote out after seeing Kung Fu Panda. A movie I dearly love. Like right up there with Coal Miner's Daughter and A Knights Tale.
And maybe I should mention no one who knows me in real life trusts my movie suggestions. But I feel the Kung Fu Panda will change that. Especially if I'm wearing the right color nail polish.
The List...
1. Even when we can't see God, we must believe.
2. There is no secret ingredient to life. It is God's power within you.
3. Never give up. The Panda could have given up but he didn't. He persevered and so should we.
4. Determination! He woke up early to practice.
5. Follow your dreams. He had a dream and he followed hard after it.
6. Do not follow the crowd. When everyone else was leaving in fear, Panda stayed and fought.
7. Appearance doesn't matter. We should be confident in ourselves because of whose we are.
8. Destruction follows disobedience. When the 5 disobeyed they were harmed.
9. Any power carried to an extreme becomes a weakness. The monster was the most powerful besides he master. But when he desired to be more powerful than the master, he fell. Just like Lucifer in the Bible.
10. Never underestimate your Master.
Pretty cool hunh? Not bad Hollywood. Not bad.
What kind of fingernail polish do you like? Have you found any particular brand that works well and actually stays on for more than two hours. I mean really.
And while we are pondering the fragile things of life for a moment... what colors are in? I see a lot of black these days which is totally cool if you can pull it off. Me? Not so much.
Okay, now that those all important questions are out of the way, here is the list of life lessons my kids wrote out after seeing Kung Fu Panda. A movie I dearly love. Like right up there with Coal Miner's Daughter and A Knights Tale.
And maybe I should mention no one who knows me in real life trusts my movie suggestions. But I feel the Kung Fu Panda will change that. Especially if I'm wearing the right color nail polish.
The List...
1. Even when we can't see God, we must believe.
2. There is no secret ingredient to life. It is God's power within you.
3. Never give up. The Panda could have given up but he didn't. He persevered and so should we.
4. Determination! He woke up early to practice.
5. Follow your dreams. He had a dream and he followed hard after it.
6. Do not follow the crowd. When everyone else was leaving in fear, Panda stayed and fought.
7. Appearance doesn't matter. We should be confident in ourselves because of whose we are.
8. Destruction follows disobedience. When the 5 disobeyed they were harmed.
9. Any power carried to an extreme becomes a weakness. The monster was the most powerful besides he master. But when he desired to be more powerful than the master, he fell. Just like Lucifer in the Bible.
10. Never underestimate your Master.
Pretty cool hunh? Not bad Hollywood. Not bad.

Home