Oh my stars- oh my stars.
That's what I say when I'm excited. And I'm really, really, excited.
I mean so much so I'm having a hard time waiting to announce something that I have to wait to announce until next Monday. But it is hard to wait. I desperately want to give you a clue- a hint- a little something. But I can't. Just know that you will be so excited about what I will announce next week. At least I think you'll be excited. If you are not, just pretend you are.
Because friends do that you know. Like when they open an obviously regifted item- but we covered that yesterday so let's move on. Did I mention that I'm excited?
Okay- breathe. I am also excited about something we have going on today too! You have a chance to enter a contest to be published in the P31 Woman Magazine. This is a great step for any writer as our magazine is not only read by over 6,000 women each month but is also read by publishers! Last year one of our writers celebrated having a book published by Harvest House Publishers because of an article she wrote in the P31 woman Magazine.
So, here is what you should do:
* Leave a link to your blog in the comments section below. Also, put in your comment one sentence that describes what your article is about. Then post your article by Friday. We'll have a team of people reading your blogs this weekend to pick the winner. Not only will you have a chance to get published but it will probably drive extra traffic to your site if others are interested in your topic!
* Now, before you run off to start writing, or pulling your favorite blog post out and reposting it because it is one of the most favorite things you've ever written (which is perfectly fine and probably what I'd do)--- you must first read the writer's guidelines over here at Glynnis' blogsite. And leave her a comment too~
* Now, what if you don't have a blog on which to post your writing masterpiece? Go ahead and post in the comments below- the title of your article, a few sentences explaining what it's about, and an e-mail or website address by which we could easily contact you. If the topic and description is one that catches the publishing team's attention, we'll contact you.
We'll announce the winner on Monday. Along with my other very exciting thing--- that I'm very excited about--- but I think I might have mentioned that already.
And I'm sure you are wondering who the winner is from yesterday's book giveaway??? This was done in the most official, random method, I can assure you. The winner is--- Mel from Mel's World Blog- this girl seriously loves books! Hey, Mel let me know which one of my books you'd like to add to your collection.
Happy Writing!
That's what I say when I'm excited. And I'm really, really, excited.
I mean so much so I'm having a hard time waiting to announce something that I have to wait to announce until next Monday. But it is hard to wait. I desperately want to give you a clue- a hint- a little something. But I can't. Just know that you will be so excited about what I will announce next week. At least I think you'll be excited. If you are not, just pretend you are.
Because friends do that you know. Like when they open an obviously regifted item- but we covered that yesterday so let's move on. Did I mention that I'm excited?
Okay- breathe. I am also excited about something we have going on today too! You have a chance to enter a contest to be published in the P31 Woman Magazine. This is a great step for any writer as our magazine is not only read by over 6,000 women each month but is also read by publishers! Last year one of our writers celebrated having a book published by Harvest House Publishers because of an article she wrote in the P31 woman Magazine.
So, here is what you should do:
* Leave a link to your blog in the comments section below. Also, put in your comment one sentence that describes what your article is about. Then post your article by Friday. We'll have a team of people reading your blogs this weekend to pick the winner. Not only will you have a chance to get published but it will probably drive extra traffic to your site if others are interested in your topic!
* Now, before you run off to start writing, or pulling your favorite blog post out and reposting it because it is one of the most favorite things you've ever written (which is perfectly fine and probably what I'd do)--- you must first read the writer's guidelines over here at Glynnis' blogsite. And leave her a comment too~
* Now, what if you don't have a blog on which to post your writing masterpiece? Go ahead and post in the comments below- the title of your article, a few sentences explaining what it's about, and an e-mail or website address by which we could easily contact you. If the topic and description is one that catches the publishing team's attention, we'll contact you.
We'll announce the winner on Monday. Along with my other very exciting thing--- that I'm very excited about--- but I think I might have mentioned that already.
And I'm sure you are wondering who the winner is from yesterday's book giveaway??? This was done in the most official, random method, I can assure you. The winner is--- Mel from Mel's World Blog- this girl seriously loves books! Hey, Mel let me know which one of my books you'd like to add to your collection.
Happy Writing!

Home