home about schedule topics books story contact
A Great Christmas Resource
Now that the Christmas season is officially in full swing, I am making a renewed commitment this year. Sometimes I spend so much time preparing everything from my decorations, to menus, to parties, to how my Christmas card will look, that I overlook the most important preparation of all! My heart.

Though my heart is the most important part of my preparations, busyness during this season can easily crowd out getting my heart focused where it should be. So, this year I'm getting proactive. I'm putting a great new resource front and center during my holiday preparations! It's a great new e-book by Marybeth Whalen called, "A Recipe for Christmas Joy."

Let me tell you the fantastic things you'll find inside:
~ ways to keep your heart where it should be
~ beautifully written devotions around the various Christmas activities you'll find yourself doing
~ recipes, recipes, recipes! Marybeth cooks like a pro but only uses really easy recipes! I have used most of them and can atest they are great. And if I can easily follow them, anyone can!
~ ways to organize your to-do list this Christmas
~ the meanings behind some of the things we celebrate. This is great so I can finally answer some of my kid's Christmas questions intellegently!
~Decorating tips and much more!

I give this e-book my highest endorsement. Not only will it bless you but it will also help Marybeth out in three big ways!
1. It will encourage her to see your order come in. Seriously, she does a happy dance with every order!
2. It will show the Christian publishing world that Marybeth has a message worth sharing and maybe by next Christmas we can all see her book in bookstores~
3. It will help Marybeth buy a new washing machine! With 6 kids and LOTS of dirty clothes- a washing machine is a great thing to have.

So, order your copy today. I promise you'll love this e-book!

To order, click here to get to Marybeth's blog and then click on the side bar "Joy" icon. You can also scroll down in her November posts to read what her husband says about this e-book.

Merry Christmas!