home about schedule topics books story contact
Fun Contest for December
Cool Christmas GiveAway
During the month of December, we women can find ourselves giving, giving, giving. There is joy in giving but there can also be exhaustion and depletion if we don't find ways to get filled back up. The best way I get filled up is by intentionally making the choice to get up most mornings and meet with the Lord. So, I'll be sure to post some good, seasonal, early morning, meeting with Jesus posts during this month.

But another great way to get filled back up is to WIN SOMETHING! Hence, my "Fabulously Fun Get Filled Back Up Christmas Give Away!"

You will have the chance to win all kinds of really cool things from a trip to the beautiful Billy Graham Training Center at the Cove to books to CD's to cool fashion jewelry to Starbucks certificates to some random stuff I'm going to bag up from one of my favorite junk drawers (just kidding)! Sound good? Are you interested? Ready to Win?

There are two ways for you to participate:

First-
Each time you post a comment on any of my blog posts from now until Christmas, I will enter you in the next drawing. Sometimes these will be random drawings and sometimes they will based on your fantastically creative answers. Make sure to include either your e-mail address or your blog address in your posted comment so I can contact you! I'll be drawing out winners a couple of times a week all through the month of December.

The only exception to this will be the trip to the Cove give away. You'll be registering for that on my friend Nancy's website. More details about that to come soon!

Second-
If you have some kind of prize that you'd like to donate to all the fun, let me know by posting your e-mail address below and I'll contact you. If your prize will work for the contest, then I'll feature you, your prize, and your blog (if you have one) on my blog a few days before I give your prize away. If you're looking to drive some extra traffic to your blog, this will be a great way to do it. Or if you are simply feeling extra generous this Christmas season and just want to bless some worn out sisters, then that's great too!

Oh what fun we are sure to have!

Now--- are you ready for the first prize? Drum Roll please----

A $10 STARBUCKS CERTIFICATE! (Oh yes!)
And this prize will go to the person who can post the most interesting factoid about coffee, or Starbucks, or your friend who embarrasses the stink out of you in the way she orders her high maintenance special order coffee. (I'm smiling and so are those who know me well.)

So, post away, post away, post away all.