Thank you for praying for the DVD taping this week. I will post some pictures this weekend... and you will see how some of the segments were taped in settings that are just a real as it gets. Seriously. Messy house. No makeup. In my laundry room. At a laundry mat.
But that's the way I thought it should be.
Other segments were taped in settings that were lovely and serene with flowers on the table. Because that's the way I thought it should be.
Life.
Sometimes it hands us messy. Sometimes it hands us flowers. And the unpredictability of it all is what makes life exciting and heartbreaking all at the same time. And reminds us to remain completely dependent on Jesus.
Amen!
Speaking of needing to remain completely dependent on Jesus... I have some upcoming engagements where my nerves will be sitting on the edge of skin asking me why do I keep putting them in these kinds of situations.
I don't usually get too nervous when speaking except in three cases...
1. At my own home church--- I'll be the guest speaker at both the 9am and 11am services this Sunday. Click here for more info.
2. When I share the stage with people I love and admire deeply--- I'll be speaking with Jennifer Rothschild and Anita Renfroe at the upcoming "Fresh Grounded Faith Conference" in Knoxville Tennessee August 21- 22. Click here for more info.
3. At my home church's women's conference--- I'll be speaking at my home church's women's conference August 28-29. Click here for more info.
So, I was thinking it would be great to get to see some of my sweet bloggy friends at these events. I will hug you and thank you profusely for coming which is big because I'm not a real huggy person. But I will bust out of my norm and give hugs all around, I promise!
And here's the other thing... I have a coupon for a discount admissions price to give those of you planning to attend the Knoxville event. Oh yes ma'am! A coupon and a hug, does life get any better than that! E-mail Holly@Proverbs31.org and write in the subject line: Knoxville event and we'll get that to you right away.
These events will be just the shot in the arm you are looking for spiritually to get your fall started off on the right foot. I will be giving some new messages at each of these events that I'm so excited about:
Some of my new messages for this fall are:
~ The Most Powerful Two Word Prayer... an amazing way to ignite your prayer life and see immediate changes in your outlook. Discover the slight shift most people miss!
~ Ruined for Good... the key happiness won't ever be found in living the good life. Discover how to live the abundant life we are made for!
~ When God Hurts My Feelings... how to process when a good God allows bad things to happen. Discover great things in the most surprising ways.
~ But I Want What She Has... the secret to overcoming stumbling blocks in your friendships. Discover how to have deeper more meaningful relationships.
So, if you've been looking to have fresh life breathed into your walk with Jesus, come!
I can't wait to see you soon.
But that's the way I thought it should be.
Other segments were taped in settings that were lovely and serene with flowers on the table. Because that's the way I thought it should be.
Life.
Sometimes it hands us messy. Sometimes it hands us flowers. And the unpredictability of it all is what makes life exciting and heartbreaking all at the same time. And reminds us to remain completely dependent on Jesus.
Amen!
Speaking of needing to remain completely dependent on Jesus... I have some upcoming engagements where my nerves will be sitting on the edge of skin asking me why do I keep putting them in these kinds of situations.
I don't usually get too nervous when speaking except in three cases...
1. At my own home church--- I'll be the guest speaker at both the 9am and 11am services this Sunday. Click here for more info.
2. When I share the stage with people I love and admire deeply--- I'll be speaking with Jennifer Rothschild and Anita Renfroe at the upcoming "Fresh Grounded Faith Conference" in Knoxville Tennessee August 21- 22. Click here for more info.
3. At my home church's women's conference--- I'll be speaking at my home church's women's conference August 28-29. Click here for more info.
So, I was thinking it would be great to get to see some of my sweet bloggy friends at these events. I will hug you and thank you profusely for coming which is big because I'm not a real huggy person. But I will bust out of my norm and give hugs all around, I promise!
And here's the other thing... I have a coupon for a discount admissions price to give those of you planning to attend the Knoxville event. Oh yes ma'am! A coupon and a hug, does life get any better than that! E-mail Holly@Proverbs31.org and write in the subject line: Knoxville event and we'll get that to you right away.
These events will be just the shot in the arm you are looking for spiritually to get your fall started off on the right foot. I will be giving some new messages at each of these events that I'm so excited about:
Some of my new messages for this fall are:
~ The Most Powerful Two Word Prayer... an amazing way to ignite your prayer life and see immediate changes in your outlook. Discover the slight shift most people miss!
~ Ruined for Good... the key happiness won't ever be found in living the good life. Discover how to live the abundant life we are made for!
~ When God Hurts My Feelings... how to process when a good God allows bad things to happen. Discover great things in the most surprising ways.
~ But I Want What She Has... the secret to overcoming stumbling blocks in your friendships. Discover how to have deeper more meaningful relationships.
So, if you've been looking to have fresh life breathed into your walk with Jesus, come!
I can't wait to see you soon.
Home